CHAPTER 7 & CHAPTER 13 FILING FEES & COSTS
Utah Bankruptcy Law Center offers great pricing and incredible service. You deserve the best legal representation - at affordable rates. UBLC's rates are sometimes as much as 50% less expensive than other local bankruptcy specialists. You don't have to sacrifice the quality of your legal team to fit your budget.
Let UBLC go to work for you - at a price you can feel good about.
The attorney's fees for a Chapter 7 case filing are flat-rated, but can increase depending on the complexity of your circumstances and are determined on a case-by-case basis. In either a single or joint Chapter 7 case, we require $300.00 down towards the quoted attorney's fees in order to begin working on your case. If you are in need of payment options, we can offer assistance upon request.
- Bankruptcy Court Filing Fee: $335.00
- Attorney's Fees: Starting at $800.00 for a single case and $1,000.00 for a joint case
For additional services and pricing, please contact us.
In either a single or joint Chapter 13 case, we require $500.00 down towards the attorney's fees in order to begin working on your case. Any remaining attorney's fees owed are to be paid through your Chapter 13 Plan payments.
- Bankruptcy Court Filing Fee: $310.00
- Attorney's Fees: Ranging from $3,000.00 to $3,500.00, depending on your income
* Bankruptcy law requires that an individual filing for bankruptrcy undergo credit counseling before filing bankruptcy, and to complete a financial management education course before receiving a bankruptcy discharge. Both of these courses are provided online and can be done 24 hours a day for your convenience. These organizations charge varied fees, depending on the company, for the pre-filing credit counseling and the post-filing financial management courses.