CHAPTER 7 & CHAPTER 13 FILING FEES & COSTS
Utah Bankruptcy Law Center offers great pricing and incredible service. You deserve the best legal representation – at affordable rates. UBLC’s rates are sometimes as much as 50% less expensive than other local bankruptcy specialists. You don’t have to sacrifice the quality of your legal team to fit your budget.
Let UBLC go to work for you – at a price you can feel good about.
The attorney’s fees for a Chapter 7 case filing are flat-rated, but can increase depending on the complexity of your circumstances and are determined on a case-by-case basis. In either a single or joint Chapter 7 case, we require $300.00 down towards the quoted attorney’s fees in order to begin working on your case. If you are in need of payment options, we can offer assistance upon request.
- Bankruptcy Court Filing Fee: $335.00
- Attorney’s Fees: Starting at $1,000.00 for a single case and $1,200.00 for a joint case
For additional services and pricing, please contact us.
In either a single or joint Chapter 13 case, we require $800.00 down towards the attorney’s fees in order to begin working on your case. Any remaining attorney’s fees owed are to be paid through your Chapter 13 Plan payments.
- Bankruptcy Court Filing Fee: $310.00
- Attorney’s Fees: Ranging from $3,000.00 to $3,500.00, depending on your income
* Bankruptcy law requires that an individual filing for bankruptcy undergo credit counseling before filing bankruptcy, and to complete a financial management education course before receiving a bankruptcy discharge. Both of these courses are provided online and can be done 24 hours a day for your convenience. These organizations charge varied fees, depending on the company, for the pre-filing credit counseling and the post-filing financial management courses.
A list of Credit Counseling Agencies approved by the United States Bankruptcy Court can be found by clicking here. You can also contact us for further information on how to complete these courses.
UTAH BANKRUPTCY LAW CENTER, PLLC IS A DEBT RELIEF AGENCY HELPING INDIVIDUALS FILE FOR RELIEF UNDER THE BANKRUPTCY CODE.